Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Orchids : Blooming recently..

Another selection of orchids bloom in my garden..




 Lc. Jungle Eyes




 Dendrobium hendersonii




 Epidendrum haematanthum




 Dendrobium faciferum




 Dockrillia rigida





 Dendrobium kanburiense




 Bulbophyllum longisepalum




 Arundina graminifolia




 Epidendrum nocturnum




Blc. Pamela Finney







Loveliest of lovely things are they on earth that soonest pass away. 
The rose that lives its little hour is prized beyond the sculptured flower. 
                                                                              - William C Bryant






2 comments:

  1. Wow they're really beautiful!

    I recently decided to buy an orchid and discovered I love them. Now I have three Phalaenopsis orchids. (The one I bought, one I rescued and another I bought yesterday.)

    Started a new blog about learning how to grow orchids and I'd love if you stopped by to visit.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete