Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day Visitor...

            This is my first post about a 'visitor' during the day..As you can see I want to include not just orchids but also a surrounding fauna to make this blog more interesting..hope you get a little bit of everything..but all still related to orchid..

            Plants and  animals go hand in hand. they are a perfect company to each other..in fact they need each other. Animals need plants to survive and vice versa, a connection that can't be broken..I think this is my third post on a frog that I've found among my plants..they surely like the shady, moist and humid places to rest..orchids garden provides the environment that they like..While checking at my plants I've found one resting on a drift wood where I've planted my Dendrobium dearei..It just sits there motionless waiting for insects to come by..for people who are squeamish, might find these images a little bit uneasy..sorry for that.. I think that  this frog is a different species compared to my other posts on these amphibian..

            Kali ni entri yang pertama berkenaan dengan 'pelawat' di waktu siang pula..Sebagaimana yang dapat dilihat saya tak mahu pos tentang orkid sahaja di dalam blog ni, tetapi ada juga perkara lain yang saya kira menarik untuk tatapan pengunjung.. namun semuanya masih ada kaitan dengan orkid

           Memang tak dinafikan, tumbuhan dan haiwan terutamanya serangga sememangnya memerlukan antara satu sama lain. Rasanya ini kali yang ketiga saya poskan tentang katak, bukan apa katak agaknya suka dengan tempat di mana orkid ditanam, yelah tempat tu sejuk, lembab, teduh. Masa sedang tengok- tengokkan pokok terjumpalah seekor lagi.. Minta maaflah kalau ada pengunjung blog yang geli..

Rasanya spesis ini lain sedikit daripada pos saya yang sebelum ini..






         


Just a few pictures from different angles..







Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them..

No comments:

Post a Comment