Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Night Visitor...

        Taking care of my orchids not just only during the day but at night too..not every night of course....but sometimes I do walk around my orchid shades for a night visit in case if there's an unwanted pest lurking around or 'having a party' on my plants.. not only pests, there are also other creatures that 'lounging' around the orchids..Last night I found this 'guy'!


       Menjaga pokok orkid ni bukan sekadar pada waktu siang saja tapi waktu malam pun boleh juga..Tapi malam ni biasanya saya pergi tengok-tengok sajalah, manalah tau kut-kut ada serangga perosak yang menyakitkan hati..Tetapi pada masa yang sama ada juga pelawat tak diundang..saja datang lepak-lepak di bawak rimbunan pokok orkid..Semalam saya jumpa 'dia' ni !










          A cute frog resting on the orchids pseudobulb..the orchid is Coelogyne trinervis..I don't know what species of frog this is..haven't got time to search on the internet, but I think this is a common local tree frog..





"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."
-  Abram L. Urban

6 comments:

  1. That is a nice visitor. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love seeing the frogs around - keeping those bugs away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm new here, that's a lot of pseudobulbs! So you can use plastic container for them too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you can..This plant here, have more than 50+ pseudobulbs.

    ReplyDelete