Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Remembering Whitney...

           While browsing the internet I found one orchid named Blc. Mount Whitney, The orchid was named after one mountains in America but immediately I think about the recent death of Whitney Houston, one of my favourite singer that shocked the world..I considered her a once-in-a-lifetime singer..So I made this post as to remember one of the singing legend that lives forever through her legacy of great songs..


Blc. Mount Whitney..
A white orchid signifies peace, charm and beauty..

Though named after a mountain..but I think its significant with Houston's career 
that has reach its summit during her lifetime..just like climbing a mountains with all the obstacles and hard work before ultimately reach its peak, but you can't stay on top forever. Eventually, what goes up must come down..sadly to an end..That's life..


Whitney Elizabeth Houston
1963 - 2012



Thanks there's You Tube..whenever I want to listen and see her again..

Here's one of my favourite song from her..
 



Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best 
that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower 
where I thought a flower would grow. 
                                                                                  - Abraham Lincoln
 






No comments:

Post a Comment